- You meet the age requirements posted on the website;
- The information you provide is accurate, current and complete, and you agree to maintain and promptly update your information so that it remains accurate, current and complete;
- You will be responsible for all activities and transactions that take place and all materials posted by you or anyone using your account;
- You will be solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
Users age eighteen (18) and older may also sign up to receive promotional emails from us. When you ask to be placed on our email list, you hereby confirm that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and that you wish to receive promotional emails from us. If you are receiving promotional email from us and would like to be taken off our list, simply click the link at the bottom of any email to unsubscribe.
- Is libelous or slanderous;
- Is offensive, attacking, connoting or denoting violence, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, is pornographic or contains nudity, violence or offensive subject matter or contains a link to a website containing such material;
- Collects others’ names, personal information or contact information by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited communications;
- Is intended to cause commercial harm to us or to benefit a third party at our expense;
- Constructs any links from any page on our website to any other site on the internet, or frames any page from our website on any other website;
- Involves any automated use of the system such as, but not limited to, using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- Uses any automated or computerized process we have not previously authorized to access, obtain or download data or content;
- Evading or alters, attempts to or aids another in evading or altering any security technology or software that is part of our website;
- Interferes with any standard technical measures used by copyright owners to identify and protect copyrighted works;
- Transmits or disseminates any kind of material that contains viruses, bots, worms, warez servers, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, modify, or limit the functionality or operation of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication systems of third parties, interrupt the normal execution of communications, interfere with or interrupt the services provided on this website otherwise permits the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network; or
- Uses the website and its services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Third Party Links: From time to time, the Site may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Blessed Grounds or its respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website(s). Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION & ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (“Arbitration Agreement”)
Scope of the Arbitration Agreement: Keeping in mind theexorbitant cost of legal disputes, not only in dollar terms but in terms of time and energy expenditure, both you and Blessed Grounds agree that any legal dispute between you and Blessed Grounds concerning or arising in any way out of a purchase from Blessed Grounds’ website, your enrollment and participation in any rewards or other program, any communications between you and Blessed Grounds, or your participation in any other program or service provided by Blessed Grounds shall be resolved through binding individual arbitration unless you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement using the process explained below. You understand and agree that you are waiving your right to sue or go to court to assert or defend your rights. However, either you or Blessed Grounds may bring any individual claim in small claims court consistent with the jurisdictional and dollar limits that may apply, as long as it is brought and maintained as an individual claim. The term “dispute” means any dispute, action, claim, or other controversy between you and Blessed Grounds, whether in contract, warranty, tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis. “Dispute” will be given the broadest possible meaning allowable under law.
Right to Opt Out of this Arbitration Agreement: You may opt out of this Arbitration Agreement within the first 30 days after the earliest of the first time you (a) make a purchase from our website; or (b) sign up for any program or service provided by Blessed Grounds. You may also opt out of this Arbitration Agreement within 30 days after we notify you regarding a material change to this Arbitration Agreement. You may opt out by sending an email to Blessed Grounds at renewingcoffee@BlessedGrounds.com or by sending a letter to 902 W Grant Road, Tucson, AZ, 85705. You should include your printed name, mailing address, and the words “Reject Arbitration.”
How Arbitration Works: Either party may initiate arbitration, which shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules (“AAA Rules”), as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. The AAA Rules are available on the AAA’s website www.adr.org, or by calling the AAA at (800) 778-7879. In the event the AAA is unavailable or unwilling to hear the dispute, the parties shall agree to, or the court shall select, another arbitration provider. Unless you and Blessed Grounds agree otherwise, any arbitration hearing shall take place in the county of your residence (as determined by your billing address on file with Blessed Grounds). If you live outside the United States, any arbitration will take place in Pima County, AZ. Blessed Grounds will pay all filing, administrative, arbitrator and hearing costs and waives any rights it may have to recover an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses against you.
Waiver of Right to Bring Class Action and Representative Claims: All arbitrations shall proceed on an individual basis. The arbitrator is empowered to resolve the dispute with the same remedies available in court, however, any relief must be individualized to you and shall not affect any other customer. You and Blessed Grounds also agree that each may bring claims against the other in arbitration only in your or their respective individual capacities and in so doing, you and Blessed Grounds hereby waive the right to a trial by jury, to assert or participate in any class action lawsuit or class action arbitration, any private attorney general lawsuit or private attorney general arbitration, and any joint or consolidated lawsuit or joint or consolidated arbitration of any kind. If a court decides that the limitations of this paragraph are deemed invalid or unenforceable, any putative class, private attorney general, or representative action must be brought in a court of proper jurisdiction and not in arbitration.
Feedback: We would love feedback, suggestions and other communications concerning our website and its overall functionality, as well as the information, products and services made available through our website. Feedback may be provided through our website, social media forums, email, mail, surveys, verbal communications or other means. By providing such feedback you understand and acknowledge that:
- Any feedback you provide is the exclusive property of Blessed Grounds’;
- We may use your feedback in any lawful manner we deem appropriate without notice, permission or compensation; and
- You have assigned to Blessed Grounds all worldwide rights, title, interests, copyrights and other intellectual property rights in, to and from your feedback.
Contact Us: You may contact us at: 902 W Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705
Customer Service: Please email us at email@example.com, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m.- 4 p.m, Mountain Time Zone
Copyright Infringement Claims Procedure: We do not permit anyone to post materials on our website that infringe the copyrights of others. We have adopted and will follow the procedures outlined in Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, to address claims that copyright-protected material has been placed on our website without permission from the copyright owner.
A. Notice to Designated Agent: If you claim ownership of copyright in material posted on our website and you believe that posting it infringes your copyright — or if you are authorized to act on behalf of a person who makes such a claim – you may send an email or regular mail to the following:
902 W Grant Road, Tucson, AZ 85705
1. Your physical or electronic signature: The notice should be signed either by the copyright owner of the infringing work or by someone authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed: If multiple copyrighted works are covered by the same notification, you may provide a representative list of the infringed works.
3. Identification of where on our website the copyrighted material can be found: Please provide a complete URL and any additional information necessary to enable us to locate and identify the claimed infringing material.
4. Your contact information: Please provide an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which we can contact the complaining party.
5. Certification of Infringement: The notice must certify that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material on our website is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. Certification of Accuracy: The notice must also state that the information supplied is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1. A physical or electronic signature of the user providing the counter notification.
2. Identification of the material that was removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
3. A statement by the user that “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
4. The user’s full name, address, telephone number, and user name.
5. If the user’s address is located within the United States, the following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which my address is located and I will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.”
6. If the user’s address is not located within the United States, the following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for any judicial district in which Blessed Grounds LLC may be found and I will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.”